Women in Landscape Architecture
The Women in Landscape Architecture (WILA) Professional Practice Network focuses on the experience and contributions of women in the profession. Membership in the group is open and encouraged for women and men. WILA works to create resources for women in the profession, provide mentorship opportunities, encourage discussion of work/life balance concerns, and establish a virtual home for members. WILA members can share information via The Field and the WILA LinkedIn group.
Goals of our group include:
- Creating a platform for discussion about women's experiences and challenges in the profession;
- Providing informal mentorship opportunities;
- Promoting and encouraging women's leadership in landscape architecture;
- Promoting work/life balance in landscape architecture; and
- Helping our membership become more active advocates for landscape architecture and women practitioners.
We invite you to join us!
To join the WILA PPN, contact ASLA Member Services at 888-999-ASLA or firstname.lastname@example.org.