The Design-Build PPN provides a forum for communication, education, and fellowship among members practicing in Design-Build landscape architecture. The primary goal of the PPN is to generate and facilitate interaction between PPN members, including landscape contractors, consultants, and suppliers throughout the US.
The main objectives of the Design-Build PPN are to advance and disseminate information on the practice of landscape architecture in the design-build realm, and to research and make available references, documents, and websites that are related and of interest to design-build practitioners.
Other important goals are to:
- Promote the sharing of ideas, issues, challenges, trends, and opportunities among Design-Build practitioners.
- Increase awareness of the work being done by Design-Build practitioners within the Landscape Architecture community through the PPN website and The Field.
- Develop proposals for relevant education sessions at the ASLA Annual Meeting.
- Rally with trade partners, including Landscape Contractors, Nursery and Green Industry Associations, and other allied organizations.
- Provide a forum for PPN members to share ideas, network, and promote our practice.
By cultivating discussion among Design-Build practitioners, we can raise the standard of excellence within our profession. We encourage your participation and invite you to join the Design-Build PPN. To join, contact ASLA Member Services at 888-999-ASLA or email@example.com.