Deadline & Entry Fees
Entry payments and submissions must be received by:
- Monday, April 17, 2017 for Professionals Awards
- Monday, May 15, 2017 for Student Awards
Please review the Submission Preview carefully prior to the deadline date. You can go back and edit your submission until the deadline, but no refunds will be issued after the refund date.
*All submissions are due by 11:59 pm PST.
2017 Entry Fees:
- Professional Awards, ASLA Member: $350
- Professional Awards, Non-member: $790 for first entry; $350 each additional entry
- The Landmark Award: $100
- Student Awards, ASLA Member: $55
- Student Awards, Non-member: $85 for first entry; $55 each additional entry
- International surcharge fee for Non-Members: $50
*Except in The Landmark Award category, the non-member fee provides a one-year membership in ASLA, including any applicable ASLA Chapter dues. Non-members entering multiple projects may pay the non-member fee for the first entry and the member fee for any additional entries.
Refunds for award entry fees must be requested in writing before March 17, 2017 for Professionals and April 15, 2017 for students.
Questions? Contact Carolyn Mitchell, ASLA Honors and Awards Coordinator, at 202-216-2331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.