New ASLA Officers Sworn in at President’s Dinner in Boston
At the culmination of this year’s Annual Meeting & EXPO in Boston November 18, a new ASLA president and three new vice presidents took their oaths of office. New President Mark A. Focht, FASLA, outlined his vision for his term, which was captured on video. View it here.
Also sworn in were new members of the executive committee. They are:
|Left to right, President Tavella swears in Linn, Doolittle, Williams, and|
- Richard Zweifel, FASLA, President-Elect
- Kay Williams, FASLA, 2014-15 Vice President, Education
- Thomas Doolittle, ASLA, 2014-15 Vice President, Government Affairs
- Pam J. Linn, ASLA, 2014-15 Vice President, Communications.
Continuing on the executive committee are:
- Annette Wilkus, FASLA, 2013-14 Vice President of Professional Practice
- Shawn Kelly, FASLA, 2013-14 Vice President of Membership
- David Lycke, FASLA, 2013-14 Vice President of Finance.
And special thanks were given to the exiting executive committee members:
- Susan Hatchell, FASLA, 2013 Immediate Past President
- Richard Zweifel, FASLA, 2012-13 Vice President of Education
- Chad Danos, FASLA, 2012-13 Vice President of Government Affairs
- Mark Hough, ASLA, 2012-13 Vice President of Communications.