There Is Still Time to Register!
We are quickly approaching the ASLA 2013 Annual Meeting and EXPO, November 15–18 in Boston, and you do not want to miss opportunities to earn professional development hours, network, and celebrate the profession with 6,000 landscape architects.
With 139 education sessions from which to earn up to 21 professional development hours, you’re sure to find topics that will enhance your practice and inspire your work.
• All 139 sessions have been approved by LA CES
• 133 sessions have been approved by AICP
• 142 sessions have been approved by USGBC for LEED credential maintenance
• 67 sessions have been approved by AIA
• 118 sessions have been approved by the New York Board for Landscape Architecture
• 136 sessions have been approved by the Florida Board of Landscape Architecture.
Explore nearly 500 exhibits in the EXPO offering thousands of products and endless inspiration for your projects. See demonstrations of products and services from experts during 16 Learning Labs. Participate in PPN meetings to exchange information and learn about current practices and research. Meet the editors of Landscape Architecture Magazine and other prominent publications to discuss your projects and upcoming issues.
Join us every evening for opportunities to celebrate the profession by honoring landscape architects and award-winning projects. Enjoy a “farm to table” dining experience during the Saturday evening Gala at the Boston Children’s Museum, a 2008 recipient of an ASLA Professional Award. The annual Council of Fellows Investiture Dinner on Sunday evening is always inspiring. And on Monday evening, the President’s Dinner will feature presentations of ASLA’s highest honors.
There is still time to register. Visit www.asla.org/2013meeting to begin registration.