WASHINGTON, DC, April 3, 2006---The American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) has announced the selection of 31 members for induction into its Council of Fellows, among the highest honors the Society confers each year.
Members of the ASLA Council of Fellows are recognized for their extraordinary work, leadership, knowledge, and service to the profession over a sustained period of time. The new Fellows will be formally inducted during the ASLA Annual Meeting in Minneapolis on Saturday, October 7, 2006, and will thereafter use the suffix “FASLA” after their names, denoting recognition of their achievements by their peers.
- Charles B. Adams, ASLA, Maryland State Highway Administration, Baltimore, Md.
- Leonardo Alvarez, ASLA, EDAW, Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- Charles M. Anderson, ASLA, Charles Anderson Landscape Architecture, Seattle, Wash.
- William Lee Behnke, ASLA, Behnke Associates, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio
- Thomas L. Berger, ASLA, The Berger Partnership, P.S., Seattle, Wash.
- Pamela Burton, ASLA, Pamela Burton & Company, Santa Monica, Calif.
- Ethan Carr, ASLA, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Mass.
- Susan Clopton Case, ASLA, Case & Associates, Madison, Miss.
- Sheila M. Condon, ASLA, Clark Condon Associates, Inc., Houston, Texas
- Chip Crawford, ASLA, The HOK Planning Group, St. Louis, Mo.
- Jon F. Crose, ASLA, RDG Planning & Design, Des Moines, Iowa
- Robert R. Grist, ASLA, University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
- Conrad Hamerman, ASLA, Conrad Hamerman, Landscape Architect, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Tom Hazlett, ASLA, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Mich.
- Mary Margaret Jones, ASLA, Hargreaves Associates, San Francisco, Calif.
- Raymond Jungles, ASLA, Raymond Jungles, Inc., Miami, Fla.
- Kenneth Kay, ASLA, Ken Kay Associates, San Francisco, Calif.
- Steven D. Livingston, ASLA, City of Charleston Department of Parks, Charleston, S.C.
- Dennis C. McGlade, ASLA, Olin Partnership, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Craig Meyer, ASLA, HOK Sport Venue Event, Kansas City, Mo.
- John H. Nicolaus, ASLA, The HLA Group, Landscape Architects & Planners, Inc., Sacramento, Calif.
- Pearse O'Doherty, ASLA, O'Doherty Group Landscape Architecture, P.C., Annapolis, Md.
- Cecelia Paine, ASLA, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario
- Stephen P.C. Plunkard, ASLA, Dufrense-Henry, North Springfield, Vt.
- Mark William Rios, ASLA, Rios Clementi Hale Studios, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Scott Jon Rykiel, ASLA, Mahan Rykiel Association Inc., Baltimore, Md.
- Peter Lindsay Schaudt, ASLA, Peter Lindsay Schaudt Landscape Architecture, Inc., Chicago, Ill.
- James K. Tiller, ASLA, J. K. Tiller Associates, Inc., Bluffton, S.C.
- Alan L. Ward, ASLA, Sasaki Associates, Inc., Watertown, Mass.
- Lee Weintraub, ASLA, Lee Weintraub Landscape Architecture, LLC, Yonkers, N.Y.
- Lynn Wolff, ASLA, Copley Wolff Design Group, Inc., Boston, Mass.