Meeting badge required.
Have shoes to fill at your firm? Looking for a new position? Participate in JobLink LIVE at the Annual Meeting to find great new employees for your firm or a rewarding new position for yourself. Representatives from private firms, public agencies, and academic institutions will have an opportunity to conduct on-site interviews and review resumes.
New this year: Set up interviews before the Annual Meeting!
Take control of your Annual Meeting schedule, click here to schedule interviews with prospective employers.
Firms may sign up to be listed on the JobLink LIVE interview schedule and have a tabletop exhibit to promote their participation for only $25. Registered firms may bring a standard easel sign (22" high x 14" wide up to 28" high x 22" wide) and will be provide with a table and two chairs. If your firm would like to participate, please contact Carolyn Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-216-2331.
Friday, October 6
Saturday, October 7
Sunday, October 8
Prospective job candidates:
- Sign up for interviews online before you go;
- Bring at least 25 copies of your resume;
- Bring your portfolio (presentation format, not electronic);
- Business attire is recommended.
- Click here to schedule interviews with prospective employers.
- Contact job candidates to arrange interviews online before you go;
- Bring 50 copies of informational materials on your firm;
- Bring 50 copies of position announcements for distribution.
- Download Registration Form.
If you have any questions or for additional information contact Carolyn Mitchell at email@example.com or 202-216-2331.