Now Open: Free Summer Internship Postings
Summer internships are an excellent opportunity for students to gain valuable hands-on experience while providing firms with extra help and prospective future employees. ASLA is offering a special JobLink summer internship promotion to members. During the months of February, March, and April, ASLA members may post one free intern position per firm, agency, or organization. ASLA will target students with email reminders promoting JobLink, informing them about the summer internships to increase the applicant pool.
- Visit the JobLink home page. http://online.asla.org/scriptcontent/index_careers.cfm?section=joblink
- Click “Post a Job.”
- Members will be redirected to the login page. Enter the member’s login and password. Should log in assistance be required, contact Member Services at 888-999-ASLA (2752).
- Complete the fields requested. From the “Career Category” drop-down menu, “Internship” must be selected to receive the free posting.
- When done, click “Post Job.” Members will be taken to the “E Commerce / Shopping Cart” screen and the internship will appear in the basket at no charge.
- Click “Proceed to Payment” to proceed with the order.
- Review the details of the order, then click “Ok” to finalize the order.
- The internship posting will “go live” immediately.
Use JobLink to post professional positions as well. With more than 32,000 pageview each month, it’s the most effective way to find the best candidates.
Questions? Contact JobLink Coordinator Carolyn Mitchell at 202-216-2331 or firstname.lastname@example.org.