Professional Practice Networks
The International Practice PPN promotes the practice of landscape architecture abroad as an instrument of public and professional services through the following objectives:
- conducting surveys to determine the scope and quantity of landscape architectural practice abroad
- developing seminars and conferences dealing with international practice
- establishing networks with organizations concerned with global environmental issues
- conducting educational sessions at the ASLA Annual Meeting
- promoting ASLA membership and professional organizational development worldwide
- promoting the profession among international lending and assistance groups.