Check out who is already registered with ASLA Friend Finder.
Friday is the last day to save on registration and tickets for the ASLA Annual Meeting and EXPO, October 30–November 2 in San Diego. Prices go up significantly after Friday, and you’ll have to stand in line on site to pick up your badge and tickets. Register by midnight Friday, and your badge and tickets will be mailed to you prior to the meeting so you can avoid the rush.
Registration continues at a record pace, and you can see who is already registered by visiting the online registration web page and clicking on the red ASLA Friend Finder link.
Annual Meeting - Friend Finder
Besides saving money, here are seven lucky reasons to register today:
Choose from more than 135 education sessions, including many that will qualify for AICP, AIA, USGBC, Florida, and New York continuing education credit.
- Explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world through extraordinary field sessions.
- Get inspired about the future design of our cities at two amazing general sessions.
- Learn how to apply LEED ND and the Sustainable Sites Initiative* to your projects.
- Find a new job or new employees at JobLink LIVE.
- Network with thousands of colleagues at the Alumni Reunion, the Gala, the Awards Ceremony, the Council of Fellows Dinner, and the President’s Dinner.
- Test drive products and services from more than 500 exhibitors in the ASLA EXPO.
San Diego Natural History Museum
Annual Meeting - San Diego Convention Center
Best of all, you can take the whole thing off your taxes!**
Don’t miss the largest gathering of landscape architecture professionals in the world. We hope to see you in San Diego.
*The Sustainable Sites Initiative™ (SITES™) is an interdisciplinary effort by ASLA, the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center at the University of Texas at Austin, and the United States Botanic Garden to create voluntary national guidelines and performance benchmarks for sustainable land design, construction, and maintenance practices.
**As allowed by law; please check with your tax specialist for details.