Earn LA CES, AICP, USGBC, AIA, NY, and FL Continuing Ed Credit
Earn continuing education credit with the Landscape Architecture Continuing Education System (LA CES™), the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP), the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), the American Institute of Architects (AIA), and the New York and Florida licensing boards by participating in the ASLA Annual Meeting and EXPO, November 15-18, in Boston:
- 145 sessions have been approved by LA CES.
- 133 sessions have been approved by AICP.
- 142 sessions have been approved by USGBC for LEED credential maintenance.
- 67 sessions have been approved by AIA.
- 118 sessions have been approved by the New York Board for Landscape Architecture.
- So far, 28 sessions have been approved by the Florida Board of Landscape Architecture; a number of sessions are still pending approval.
Attendees can select from more than 145 workshops, field sessions, general sessions, and education programs to earn up to 21 LA CES Professional Development Hours (PDH). Accreditation information for specific courses is now posted to the ASLA Annual Meeting & EXPO website.
Registration is outpacing all previous annual meetings on record and hotel rooms are filling fast. Register and book your hotel today online at www.asla.org/2013meeting.