4th Annual Organic Land Care Symposium
8/25/2014 - 8/25/2014
Atlanta BeltLine Inc. is hosting the 4th Annual Organic Land Care Symposium on Monday, August 25, 2014, at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. Visit our website for further information and the registration link.
This all day event will include presentations by:
- Paul Wagner, president, NY Soil Food Web
Keynote: Understanding Soil Biology in the Plant World
- Chip Osborne, Osborne Organics
Organic Land Care: The Drivers, Solutions, & Realities
- James Sotillo, Environmental Land Management
Connecting the Pieces of the Green Puzzle of Dynamic Living Landscapes
- Walter Bland, Rock Springs Farm
Native Grasses and Forbs for Urban Landscapes
- Allan Streiff, Authentic Soil Regeneration
Compost Tea: Site Specific & Goal Oriented. Making and applying sight specific, goal oriented active aerated compost tea.
- Atlanta Botanical Garden Staff Panel
Water Extremes and Design Alchemy.
See the website for more information.