Place making on campus is about more than the buildings, people, and programs. Place making capitalizes on the community’s assets, inspiration, and potential, ultimately creating a valuable setting, real or in the mind, promoting health, happiness, and well-being.
What is your campus doing to promote place making? Find out how campuses have created these “places.” These are the questions this conference will examine:
- What kind of place should a campus be?
- Does it need to be physical?
- Can it be virtual?
- What planning ensures the success of a campus?
- How is place created?
- Why is place making in higher education important?
- How does the concept of place transform over time?
- How do you engage with a place before and after you spend time there?
- What’s the future of place making?
- Is it a deliberate process or is it accidental?
- What kind of investment should be put into place making?
- How does place interact with learning?
- Does society influence place or does place influence society?
- How does a changing demographic affect place?
- What makes a good place?
Join institutional and corporate higher education planners! Learn more and register.