Ecobuild America covers the entire spectrum of strategies and technologies to build faster, smarter and more sustainably. The Ecobuild America conference focuses on timely topics and real world solutions throughout all phases of the project lifecycle. Targeted training is available for commercial, industrial, government, institutional and residential AEC (architecture, engineering, and construction) professionals as well as educators. No matter what your discipline, you will take home fresh ideas and expert insight from industry leaders and luminaries in:
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Facility Management & Performance
- High Performance Building
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Green Building, Design & Construction
- Sustainable Infrastructure and more.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, contact George Borkovich, conference director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-444-9692.
Ecobuild still looking for speakers:
- Building Information Modeling ( BIM ) COBie/SPie and other information exchanges
- Building Performance & Energy Efficiency
- Green Building & Sustainable Design
- Sustainable Sites & Infrastructure.
We'll include association initiatives, developer advancements, standards, case studies, and future directions. If you want to submit a session, go to http://www.aececobuild.com/speak