M - Free or discounted for Members
$ - Available to Non-Members for a fee
Especially Suited for Small Firms
In this failing economy, many landscape architectural firms have moved from growth strategies to survival strategies. A vast majority of ASLA members are people who own small firms – and small firms are especially vulnerable. Already conducting business on a shoe string, these business owners have personally and profoundly felt the crunch.
This new business development resource is designed to specifically help Landscape Architects with small firms. It takes very little time and money yet contains everything a business owner needs to manage business, process, staff and clients. It takes you beyond surviving to actually growing your business.
What’s in the program? The Business Development Program contains tools that help you:
- Assess your firm’s strengths and weaknesses
- Maximize the contribution of staff through better accountability, communication and teamwork
- Create a focused business plan that aligns all of your decisions, efforts, and resources
- Build systems to conduct work more efficiently, productively and profitably
- Implement a marketing process and message that takes little time and effort, yet holds on to current clients and is compelling to new clients
What others have said?
- Tom Dunbar, FASLA, a former National ASLA president said the program was “…more practical than his MBA.”
- Nathan Lansing, a recent landscape architecture program graduate said the program’s teachings were different than what he received in any of his class work, “…more focused on what’s needed in your day-to-day work world.”
Truby Achievements, Inc. offers the “Business Development Program for Small Firms” to ASLA members at a discounted rate.
The program includes:
- Free enrollment to ASLA members
- Free “Laws of Achievement” CD package (5 hours of training; pay only small s&h)
- 10-day free trial
- Five free modules
- 15% discount on small monthly fee after free trial
ASLA Members: Learn more and access the program
Non-Members: Learn more.